How installation of a water softener can help the Environment
How your water softener helps
Installing a water softener makes a significant contribution towards reducing the environmental impact of your home:
- Prolonging the life of your boilers, appliances, bathrooms & plumbing.
- Reducing your use of damaging chemicals (such as chelating agents) in detergents & cleaning products.
- Improving the energy efficiency of boilers & electric showers.
- The option of filtered tap water direct from the tap
Environmentally Friendly KindWater
At KindWater we’re on our own journey towards the goal of becoming the first fully sustainable water softener dealer: Each of the KindWater Staff are committed to being more Environmentally Friendly conscious and are always looking for new ways to improve on this.
- Through reuse or recycling, we generate minimal waste at our premises. We recycle nearly everything we use as we are an Environmentally Friendly Company
- In 2013 we saved energy through new insulation, air-source heating & LED lighting, sensor lighting, Window tinting
- No more water bottles, all water filtered direct from the tap and drink by the glass.
- From 2014 to 2017 new vehicles reduced our fuel-consumption by over 20%.
Winners of the Suffolk Carbon Charter Silver Award
In 2013 KindWater was awarded the Silver Suffolk Carbon Charter, in recognition of the investment we made to improve the environmental performance of our premises. We are very proud of the commitment we make to being as Environmentally Friendly as possible.
Click here to download a pdf copy of the SABRE case study. Or hear more about our environmental journey in the video below: